Compensation: base salary + luck factor
Location: Menlyn, Pretoria
Level of education: degree or diploma
Job Level: Medium
Company: King Price Insurance
King Price is the cool kid in the insurance industry. We take what we do very seriously, but ourselves… not so much!
Our marketing team is a lean, mean communications machine. We’re small, we’re efficient, and we’re absolutely in love with our royal family of customers, prospects, partners and vendors, shareholders, and colleagues. As a team and as a company, we are committed to changing the world by lowering the premium at a time… while having fun.
Do you want to be part of a crazy cool culture where smiles and high-5s are the norm? Like the idea of free popcorn and slushies? Not afraid to dress up and be silly? Do you have a soft spot for superheroes? Passionate about #MakingADifference? You fit right in!
You must be super great at:
- Write creative texts consistently.
- Translating legal language into everyday English.
- Translate everyday English into alledaagse Afrikaans.
- Adapting our informal brand tonality to different channels and target groups.
- proofreading. (Forgiveness.)
- Applying practical solutions to business puzzles.
- Think in your seat.
- Growing up and populating.
- Concentration in a busy, noisy, energetic open plan office.
- Delivering quality work under tight deadlines.
- Interpretation and prosecution of briefs.
- Think conceptually, visually and strategically.
Our perfect person will have:
- A degree or diploma in Copywriting or English.
- At least 8 years of business or agency experience.
- Confidence and an unwavering goofy grin.
- Attention to detail at the highest level.
- A portfolio of intelligent, creative work.
- Absolute pride in everything you do.
Please email us 1 paragraph and tell us why YOU are the word person we dream of being [email protected]. Include your resume and a link to your portfolio.