Scholarship for exceptional international students!
Scholarships of up to $40,000 for high-achieving international students to pursue coursework at the University of Sydney.
VCIS is a scholarship offered for commencing a course degree (awarded only once in the first year of commencing and non-renewable for subsequent years)
|Value||Compatibility||Open date||Closing date|
|Up to $40,000||An international student has applied for a CRICOS registered coursework degree Received an unconditional offer of admission||There is no||See the information below|
How to apply
No application is required as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates will be automatically considered:
|Semester 1, 2023||Closing date|
|1st round||September 1, 2022|
|2nd round||November 1, 2022|
|Semester 2, 2023||Closing date|
|1st round||March 1, 2023|
|2nd round||April 14, 2023|
|3rd round||June 19, 2023|
Scholarship will be offered subject to availability of funds.
Based on your ranking according to the selection criteria, four scholarship amounts are offered:
- The $40,000 is payable in two equal installments per semester for one year
- $20,000 is payable per semester
- $10,000 must be paid per semester
- $5,000 per semester
The availability of some amounts may be restricted to certain groups.
Who is eligible?
- to be an international student
- have applied for, but not yet commenced, a CRICOS-registered honors degree or coursework Masters degree, usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- must receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant deadline.
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.
#University #Sydney #ViceChancellors #International #Scholarships #Australia