Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
The University of Skövde offers some partial scholarships to students who have to pay the tuition fees participating in a master’s program at our University.
Scholarships are partial tuition waivers (50% of tuition fees). If you are approved, the amount will be automatically deducted from your tuition when you receive your invoice.
The scholarship is awarded for one academic semester, but may be extended to subsequent academic semesters provided the student’s academic performance is satisfactory. The criteria for awarding the scholarship is academic merit. Scholarships are only available to tuition-paying students (external link).
Please note that you will have to finance the rest of your tuition fees yourself and cover all living expenses during your stay in Sweden.
Important: Scholarships are awarded before the start of the master’s program. Students must apply for the scholarship before receiving their admission results. Students must adhere to the scholarship application deadline on this webpage. Check the deadline and scholarship result dates below.
If you are already accepted or registered as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you no currently eligible to apply for University of Skövde Masters Scholarships.
How to apply
- Apply for a master’s program at the University of Skövde via UniversityAdmissions.se.
We recommend that all scholars meet all deadlines for the first round of Master’s admission under University Admissions. Late applications for university admission have almost no chance of a scholarship.
- Make a 2-minute video explaining why you want to enroll in a master’s program at the University of Skövde and how you will use the knowledge you have gained during the program.
- Upload your 2-minute video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the Scholarship Committee, for example, upload your video to Youtube and mark it as an off-list. Please note that we will not download any videos. We should be able to view the video only through the link provided through the online scholarship application form.
- Write a short motivational text explaining why you have chosen the master’s program at the University of Skövde. The motivation text must be submitted through the scholarship application form.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit it before the scholarship application deadline. You must fill all the required fields in the online application form. You must provide your application number (8-digit number) at www.universityadmissions.se. Fill in your motivational text in the appropriate field. Enter a link to your 2-minute video (make sure the link is complete and correct).
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- The following are the criteria for awarding the scholarship good academic merits, motivational text and video. The criteria may also be other qualifications deemed to be relevant to the fields of study or research as well as to the geographic location prioritized by the University of Skövde in accordance with its internationalization strategy.
- The Master’s program must be delivered on campus.
- In general, students can only be awarded a University of Skövde Master’s Scholarship if they have chosen a master’s program at the University of Skövde. first priority About university admission.
- You must complete an application for the program meet all deadlines for the first round of graduate admissions. You must meet the entry requirements for the master’s program you are applying for, pay the application fee, and receive supporting documents before the deadline set by University Admissions.
Check the deadlines for the fall and spring semesters at universitetadmissions.se on key dates and deadlines.
- You must fill all the required fields in the online application form. In your motivation text, you must tell us why you chose the master’s program at the University of Skövde. Scholarship applications without a motivation text will not be considered.
- Attention: If you are already accepted or registered as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for the University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded before the start of the master’s program.
- More information: Guidelines for managing scholarships for tuition-paying students (pdf)
Documents to be sent
There is no need to send additional documents. The Scholarship Committee will access the documents you submit with your master’s program application at www.universityadmissions.se and the information submitted through the online scholarship application.
Fall 2023 intake
Scholarship application is open for the fall intake round of 2023 (August intake). The deadline for applications is 1 February 2023 at 23:59 CET. APPLY NOW
Source / More info: Official website HERE.
#University #Skövde #Masters #Scholarships #Sweden