Up to $32,000 in scholarships for international student tuition fees for a master’s program at Auckland Business School.
- Application Status: Apply now
- Applied research: Master of Applied Finance, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accountancy
- Opening date: 9 December 2022 and 20 April 2023
- Closing date: January 18, 2023 (April intake) June 1, 2023 (September intake)
- Term of ownership: Duration of the program
- For: Tuition assistance
- Suggested Number: Differs
- Offer rate: Once every two years
- Value: Up to $32,000
The scholarship was established in 2013 and is funded by the University of Auckland Business School.
The main purpose of the scholarship is to attract international students to the Master of Applied Finance, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Professional Accounting degree at Auckland Business School. enabling them to acquire the skills and knowledge they need to start a business career. The main objective is to increase the diversity of the class profile.
How to apply
Please read the rules carefully to make sure you are eligible to apply. Then click on the “Apply Now” button and fill the online application form. We recommend checking the form early if a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and review the form. All sections (including survey sections) must be completed by the closing date of midnight on the date specified (unless otherwise specified). We recommend that you do not have two different scholarship programs open in the same browser.
Results are determined by the selection committee and are usually announced approximately eight weeks after the closing date.
Help and support
Questions about scholarships, awards and prizes can be answered at AskAuckland, the University’s online help and support centre.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact our Student Support Team.
- For questions about a specific scholarship, prize or award, please include the exact name.
- Register your request urgently for scholarships or awards that close within the next three days.
Technical problems or errors
- The most common solution for technical problems or errors is to clear your internet browser cache. Then try again.
- If this does not resolve the issue, please send a screenshot of the error message or page showing the problem and any details you can to our Student Support Team.
#University #Auckland #International #Business #Masters #Scholarship #Zealand