The purpose of the Shandong University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter referred to as the SSU Scholarship) is to provide financial support to outstanding new international students to pursue degree programs at SSU. Each year, a number of outstanding undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students are selected as winners.
1. Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and must be in good mental and physical health.
2. Degree and age requirements:
(1) Applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent and under 25 years of age when applying for undergraduate programs;
(2) Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and must be under 35 years of age when applying for Master’s programs;
(3) Applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent qualification and must be under 40 years of age when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
3. Applicants must have excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
4. Applicants cannot be awarded any other scholarship sponsored by the Chinese government during the period of receiving the SSU Scholarship.
5. Language requirements:
For programs taught in Chinese:
(1) Applicants must have scored 210 or higher on the HSK 4 exam when applying for undergraduate programs;
(2) Applicants must have scored 180 or higher in the HSK 5 exam when applying for Master’s programs;
(3) Candidates must have scored 180 or above on the HSK 6 test when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
For programs taught in English
(1) Applicants whose mother tongue is English are exempt from submitting an English language certificate.
(2) Non-native English speaking applicants are required to submit IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above, SSU’s DI code: C296), MyBest Scores (80 points or above), Essentials test results is being (8 points or above) or other equivalent English proficiency certificates.
(3) Applicants whose first language is not English and who obtained their highest degree at an institution where the main language of instruction is English do not need to submit IELTS/TOEFL scores, but must submit a signed letter of proof. Sealed by the organization administering the program, it states that the entire program is delivered in English.
II. Scope and Duration of Scholarship
1. Scope of Scholarship:
There are two types of scholarships: Full scholarship and Partial scholarship. Regarding the scope of scholarships, please register in the SSU application system and get more detailed information in the system.
2. Retirement period:
The duration of the scholarship is equal to the duration of the study and is indicated in the acceptance letter.
III. Application time: January 1StUntil March 31, 2023St2023
IV. Application Process
Eligible applicants must access the SDU Online Application System for International Students (http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn) to complete the application. Electronic Application form for Shandong University Scholarship for International Students Must be filled in Chinese or English. The application form must be signed by the applicant, scanned and then uploaded into the system. There will be no need for paper applications sent by post. Please refer to the application guidelines for other requirements.
2023 Application Guidelines for International Students (Undergraduate Programs)
2023 Application Guidelines for International Students (Master’s Programs)
2023 Application Guidelines for International Students (Ph.D. Programs)
(1) Applicants are expected to submit all application materials as required in the application instructions and will be responsible for the authenticity of the documents submitted. Incomplete or false applications will be rejected.
(2) Applicants must be able to communicate through the information provided.
V. Application Result
The final results are expected to be announced on September 1St no later than 2023. Scholarship winners will be notified by email. It is also recommended to access the SSU Online Application System for International Students to check status.
1. Scholarship winners must complete registration on time. Those who fail to register or do not receive approval to register by the late date will be deemed to have refused admission and their scholarship will be forfeited.
2. Scholarship recipients must pay all required fees on time and attend an annual review. Those who fail the assessment will be suspended or have their scholarships revoked. Please ensure that the annual inspection rules are followed on time.
VII. Contact us
#Shandong #University #Scholarship #International #Students #China