Application deadline: May 1, 2023
- Payment status: International
- Level: Postgraduate (taught)
- Number of Awards: Many
- Value of awards: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
- Your country/region: All international
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funded students who qualify as international for tuition fee purposes.
As part of our commitment to attracting the best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for new students in the first year of their Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funded students who qualify as international for tuition fee purposes,
Compatibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate course at the University of Stirling before the scholarship deadline,
- Be a new student starting at university in September 2023 or January 2024
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students directly enrolled in a full-time postgraduate program offered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If more than one University of Stirling award is offered, the highest value award will apply
How do I apply?
To apply, you must complete the PGT International Excellence Scholarship form May 1, 2023.
Source / Details: Official website HERE.
#Postgraduate #International #Excellence #Scholarship #University #Stirling