This scholarship is available to current PhD students undertaking research in the Humanities and Social Sciences to support conference travel.
Programs are open
November 1, 2022
Last day to apply
31 January 2023. Learn more
An application is required
Type of benefit
Single payment. Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student, International student
Up to $10,000
Applied fields of study
Architecture, construction and planning; Education, teaching and training; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, jurisprudence and criminology; music; Performing and visual arts, theater, film and television
Number of scholarships awarded
Eligibility and selection criteria
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Enroll in a PhD course, have confirmed your candidacy, but not more than 4 years (EFTSL) candidacy Conduct research in the Humanities or Social Sciences. Present your research at an international conference or major university outside of Australia
Selection Criteria Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit and their personal statements. Conditions This scholarship is subject to the following conditions:
- You must present your research at the conference or university listed in your application.
- If your submission is delayed or canceled by any party, you must notify Scholarships and Scholarships by contacting Stop 1 immediately.
- If your submission is postponed or canceled after receiving the award payment, you may be required to refund the payment.
- You must provide the scholars’ report when requested and authorize the University to share the report and details of this application with the donor of your mobility award.
Source / Details: Official website HERE.
#Miegunyah #International #Scholarship #PhD #Students #University #Melbourne #Australia