Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
MBZUAI offers the following Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs:
- Master of Science in Computer Vision
- Master of Science in Machine Learning
- Master of Science in Natural Language Processing
MBZUAI offers the following Ph.D. programs:
- PhD in computer vision
- Ph.D in Machine Learning
- PhD in Natural Language Processing
Graduates who wish to become Ph.D. must aspire to contribute to science and humanity through cutting-edge research, scholarly literature, and thought leadership. They may want to pursue a career in academia or a research institute. Ph.D. programs require more time from students compared to master’s offerings because more emphasis is placed on delivering their thesis.
Target PhD applicants
MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities with both undergraduate and graduate degrees in STEM fields such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry. Ministry of Education (MOE).
Only applicants with a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE) who demonstrate academic proficiency are eligible for a doctoral degree and require The difference in the subject with the GRE test scores obtained will also be taken into account for evaluation.
Graduates seeking admission to the Master’s program must be career-oriented, have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to revolutionize the industry in a leadership position. They should strive for continuous improvement, innovation and research-based decision-making.
Applicants intended for the Master’s degree
MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities with a bachelor’s degree in STEM fields such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Online application form
- CV (with academic background, work experience, research publications and programming/coding skills)
- Copy of valid passport
- Photo with white background
- Copy of valid Pakistani national identity card (for Pakistani nationals only)
Students applying for admission from a federal or licensed institution in the UAE, or from a foreign higher education institution located outside the UAE and seeking to transfer credit from an accredited foreign higher education institution in their home country, must provide evidence as outlined in the admission procedure. Making a decision on the transfer of the Academic Committee.
- The limit on the number of transfer credits that can be accepted for a given degree program is 25 percent of the total credit hours for the master’s and Ph.D. programs.
- Transfers will be permitted only to students in good academic standing and eligible to return to their current or former institution.
- MBZUAI will accept transfer credits only for degree-eligible courses that provide equivalent learning outcomes and in which the student earns a grade of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better.
- The grade for the transfer credit course will be listed as “TC” on the transcript record. Approved transfer credits will count toward credit hours but will not be included in GPA calculations.
- Course transfer credits may not have previously been used in any graduate program to fulfill a requirement for any other graduate degree.
- Course credits must be completed no more than (2) years prior to the student’s admission to the MBZUAI program.
- The MBZUAI Academic Committee will have the right to accept or reject transfer requests for any student.
All applications for transfer credit to M.Sc. or PhD programs must be submitted online with all required documents.
MBZUAI offers students a choice of master’s programs in a modern and innovative university setting located in the developing capital of the UAE. Combining a modern education system and strong curriculum with Abu Dhabi’s rich culture and heritage, MBZUAI offers an experience like no other.
All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege of completing their studies on a full scholarship. However, in order to maintain scholarships, bursaries, and other privileges, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, adhere to the university’s code of conduct, and meet certain requirements during their studies.
- 100% free tuition
- Highly competitive monthly stipend
- Student accommodation on campus
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-UAE nationals
Fall 2023 intake
|Type of applicant||Programs are open||Applications close||Notification of admission decision||Review process|
|International and UAE residents||September 1, 2022||April 30, 2023||For applications received from 1 May 2023 to 15 April 2023 For applications received from 15 May 2023 to 16 April 2023||During the admissions period, the Admissions Committee will review applications, conduct interviews (if required), and make admissions decisions.|
|UAE nationals||September 1, 2022||June 30, 2023||For applications received from 1 May 2023 to 15 April 2023 For applications received from 15 July 2023 to 16 April 2023|
Source / Details: Official website HERE.
#MBZUAI #Full #Scholarship #Programs #Masters #PhD #Students #UAE