Hawk Scholarships at University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA 2022/2023
The University of Houston-Clear Lake is pleased to welcome enthusiastic students to become a part of the Hawk Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023. The scholarship program aims to assist students who are planning to apply for the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the Houston. Hawk Scholarship is a very competitive opportunity and it is awarded based on outstanding merit.
About uhcl scholarships
Uhcl Scholarships is open to both local Students and foreign students. The award allows undergraduate, graduate level programs in the all areas of study taught at University of Houston-Clear Lake. The closing date of the award is 1st of Nov, 2021.
About University Of Houston-Clear Lake
The institution was established in the year 1971. The University of Houston-Clear Lake is a state-owned academic institution of higher learning in Pasadena and Houston, Texas. It has branch campuses in Texas Medical Center and Pearland. The school serves students in four academic colleges. It offers 97 degree programs: (46 bachelors, 48 masters, and three doctoral).
Why University of Houston-Clear Lake? The university places its primary focus on serving a diverse body of scholars in every facet of their university experience. UHCL’s teacher-scholars provide top-quality, student-focused undergraduate and graduate programs that groom students to flourish in a competitive place of work, and to make significant contributions to their communities.
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2021
Hawk Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding institution: University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award Type: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: USA
Eligibility for Hawk Scholarships
- To be eligible for Hawk Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Submissions are welcomed from any country.
- Eligible Courses: The funding will be granted in any program in the university.
- Fresh students must hold a GPA of 3.0 or more (as recalculated by UHCL).
- Applicants must obtain UHCL Admissions Application on file.
- They must possess a UHCL identification number.
- Degree-seeking new residential graduate students are eligible.
- Degree-seeking new non-Texas resident undergraduate and graduate are eligible.
- Degree-seeking new undergrad and graduate international students are eligible.
- They all must have paid Admission Application fee.
Benefits of Hawk Scholarships
- Recipients of Hawk Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship will provide educational fund for scholars in the USA.
How to Apply for uhcl scholarships
To avail Hawk Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants are expected to register in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
- Admission prerequisites: Official SAT or ACT scores should has to be forwarded to the Office of International Admissions & Programs straight from the testing agency.
- Language Prerequisites: If you were born or educated in a nation where English is not the native language, you must show English proficiency before admission.
- Attempt to log into E-Services and select “Financial Aid”
- Next, select “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not put in any details at this stage
- Select “Search”
- The Hawk Scholars Scholarship would pop up
- Do NOT select the “Apply” option
- Select “Details” to see the requirements
- Ensure you meet the requirements of the scholarship and get the necessary document ready before you apply
- Then go back and select “Apply”. “2022” is the aid year you are applying for
- Answer the questions and upload your document
Hawk Scholarship is a very competitive opportunity and it is awarded based on outstanding merit..