Government of Canada Scholarships to Study in Canada-At least 50 scholarships will be awarded in this year’s contest Government of Canada Scholarships for study in Canada during the 2022-2023 academic session, and the number is expected to increase every year. Interested candidates are requested to apply now for a place of study in Canadian post-secondary institutions of their choice who will then apply for the scholarships on their behalf.
Government of Canada Scholarships Short Description
- Exhibition sponsor(s): Government of Canada (DFATD)
- Scholarship type: Fully funded scholarships
- Host institution(s): Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Fair worth: Up to CAD 12,700 for six months
- Number of awards: 50 per year (the number can increase)
- Study level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: Non-Canadian citizens
Government of Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the Canadian Government Scholarships for International Studentscandidates must be:
- Citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
- Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
- The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory and tuition fees paid to that institution at the time of application and for the entire duration of the exchange.
Recommended: CANADA ONGOING JOBS AVAILABLE FOR IMMIGRANTS
How to Apply for Government of Canada Scholarship, Roles and Responsibilities
- Submit applications on behalf of eligible candidates. Continue reading below to see the link
- Promote this scholarship opportunity to their faculty and staff, as well as to partner institutions from the eligible countries/territories.
- Rank applications based on the institution’s strategic priorities.
- Identify a single person responsible for submitting applications.
- Sign a contribution agreement with DFATD and disburse scholarship funds to successful candidates; and
- Submit qualitative and quantitative reports during the scholarship period
#Government #Canada #Scholarships #Study #Canada #faceless #forum