Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government as part of the government policy called “East and South Opening”. The scholarship program is administered by the Tempus Public Foundation.
The main mission of the program is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students. Currently, 68 sending partners are engaged in the program.
Every year, hundreds of international students are admitted to our university with the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.
Provisions covered by the scholarship
- Education is free education: exemption from payment of tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend:
- non-degree, bachelor’s, master’s and one-level master’s level: HUF 43,700 monthly contribution to living expenses for 12 months per year, until the completion of studies,
- doctoral level: HUF 140,000 per month for 12 months per year, until the end of the studies.
- Placement: HUF 40,000 monthly contribution towards accommodation expenses for hostel accommodation or the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Medical insurance: health services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Law No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and additional health insurance up to HUF 100,000/person per year
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including dual citizens)
- former Stipendium Hungaricum scholars who are re-applying to study in the same period of study (e.g. bachelor, master, doctorate).
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for one of our study programs with a Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, you must apply. Online application system of Tempus Public Fund and select the study program of your choice University of Pecs as your first priority.
|1.||Register in the system by providing your basic personal information. Please make sure you fill in your nationality correctly, as this allows you to see the study programs available under a bilateral agreement with your home country. Please write unique applicant access code and store in a safe place.|
|2.||Log in with you unique applicant access code.|
|3.||Choose your study program University of Pecs by selecting:special entity: University of Pecslevel of study: undergraduate OR master’s or doctoral study modes: full-time study or part-time/exchange study Choose English as your language of study You can choose a maximum of two study programs (as first and second priorities).|
|4.||Prioritize your chosen educational programs University of Pecs (first and optionally second priority as well).|
|5.||Complete the remaining sections of the online application form, upload the necessary documents, and submit your application by January 15!|
|6.||Please note: You must also be nominated by your home country’s responsible body, please contact them regarding their nomination requirements. You can find their contact information here.|
|7.||It will be evaluated by the candidates University of Pecs Until May 30.|
|8.||Successful applicants will receive their Acceptance Letter and Award Letter (by July 15th at the latest) so they can start organizing their trip to Pec!|
More information about the application process can be found at the link The official website of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program.
Source / Details: Official website HERE.
#Fully #Funded #Scholarships #Stipendium #Hungaricum #University #Pecs #Hungary