The mission of the Aspire Institute is to transform the lives of currently underserved young adults around the world through a fully funded leadership development program so that our leaders of tomorrow can positively impact their communities.
Program candidates receive a range of leadership, academic and professional development resources through a tiered program structure that reaches thousands of students globally. In 2022, more than 16,000 students from 130 countries applied to the Aspire Leaders Program.
Students have access to self-assessment tools, fully funded Harvard course materials, and live seminars with world-class faculty. Through a global and intellectual community, participants interact with a global community as they grapple with questions of identity, technology, ethics, and structural change.
Aspire’s multi-stage program offers several benefits to thousands of applicants.
For participants in stages 1-3:
- Recommendations for skill assessment and improvement based on machine learning
- Fully funded HarvardX courses
- Live, interactive sessions with world-class faculty from Harvard and other world-leading institutions from a range of disciplinary backgrounds
Aspire Institute will invite participants to apply for the 5th round. These students will attend professional development workshops and complete an application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Academic transcript
- Video interview
Stage 5, immersive learning:
- Intensive final cohort program with case-study based curricula
- Gain access to Alumni Networking Programs and Expanded Leadership Opportunities
Experimental pedagogical approaches and innovative use of technology bring together faculty from all disciplines and students from around the world, creating a new global and interdisciplinary classroom.
If you are an educator or leader in your community and believe the program could be useful for your students or networks, please contact us here.
#Fully #Funded #Aspire #Leaders #Program #Harvard #University