Sunday 31 December 2023 11.59pm (UK time)
- Value: £6,000 per year of tuition
- Education level: Postgraduate
- Duration: Full day
- Start date: January 8, 2024
- Payment status: International
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Anatomy and Human Identification courses
- Architecture and urban planning courses
- Archival and Information Studies courses
- Art and Design courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Business, Management and Marketing courses
- Comics courses
- Computing courses
- Dental courses
- Economics courses
- Educational courses
- Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses
- Engineering courses
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- History courses
- Math courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
- Social work courses
See all applicable countries
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini , Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome, Senegal and Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sudan, Tanzania, Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Grenada , Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Suriname, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, SAR of China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan , Laos, Lebanon, Macau, SAR of China, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri- Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo , Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Vatican City
Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
If you have demonstrated excellence in your academic pursuits, we want to reward you for it.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- You have applied to study at the University of Dundee for January 2024 and have received an Offer to study full-time on a campus course. See our Terms and Conditions for exclusions.
- You have either obtained a 1st Class Honors degree. Grade equivalents for international qualifications are determined by the University of Dundee.
- Hold International Fee Status as determined by the University of Dundee as stated in your offer letter.
- Does not hold any other Dundee University Scholarships.
For more information, carefully read the Global Excellence Key Facts 2023-24 document.
Source / Details: Official website HERE.
#CLOSING #Postgraduate #Global #Excellence #Scholarship #University #Dundee